It’s not a rocket science unless you crack it!
I have always been searching in the internet what things I need to chose for a healthy baking process and I would never get one site which clearly states what I exactly need. As I struggled with the basics of baking , I thought it would be useful for beginners like me would have to see this and make sure they have it all before they learn baking.
I hope it works wonders for you! Best of luck 😊!
There are few things in your must-have-list for baking.
Here are they :
1) otg – I prefer this as it’s always traditional and healthy way for baking – though it’s time consuming.
2) cake mould – No non-stick or slicon
3) butter paper or cooking sheet
4) whiskers – manual or machine
5) 3essential powders – baking powder, baking soda and Coco powder – if you are making any chocolate cake or brownies or chocolate frosting! 😋
6) flour filter or atta flour separater – any kind
7) measurement cups – a must have
8) butter cubes , eggs or thick yogurt and flavors vennila mostly
9) powdered sugar
10) bowl for mixing – a must have as it’s essential through the cake making process.