It’s been a busy week and couldn’t blog much….😌
Anyways….Got a new job at hand!! 😀
God those interviews…😅 Glad that it became positive 😎
and finally finding time for my own blog in the transition period between companies 😝
It’s a spicy gravy and I would recommend to reduce spice level if you’re going to prepare for kids.
Pictures by steps:
Secret ingredient required:
1) Coriander seeds 2tsp
2) Black sesame 2tsp
3) Cloves, cardamom, cinnamon
4) 1/4 cup coconut pieces
5) Poppy seeds 2tsp
6) Red Chilles ( kasmiri normal mixed)
7) veggies –
Boil :carrots beans potatoes culiflower
Saute: tomato onion capsicum Green chilles
8) Milk 1/4 cup
9) Garam masala 1tsp
11) Salt to taste
12) cream milk or curd 1/4 cup
13) cashews 2nos
1) Cut the veggies thin long slices
2) Boil veggies + salt (carrots, beans, cauliflower, potatoes) and drain the broth for further use as it’s good for health.
1) Saute the above ingredients 1-6 at low flame till aroma comes and grind it coarse
2) grind it coarse with cashews
3) Saute the veggies _ onion tomato capsicum with some Salt in pan with oil.
Now add the ground powder + boiled veggies too.
3) Add milk + Garam masala+ veggies broth
4)Add some cream milk or curd
Try it out with:
Hot Garam Chapties 😛
For the love of food